Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hi, I'm a new blogger. My first name's Sugito, and my last name's Hadisastro. I'm Indonesian. I was born in a small town of Batang, Central Java Province, Indonesia. I'm fond of surfing in cyber space and searching for beautiful natures of the world. I've not seen other parts of the world, but Brisbane (Australia) in 2003. I'd like to go to visit any parts of the world through cyber space. I've visited Istanbul (Turkey) and Himalayas by clicking the computer. Oh, how beautiful they are.
Our home town has also beautiful landscapes in the region called Batang Selatan (south Batang). There is a tea plantation located under the mount of Kemulan. We like to go there to have relaxation.
On October 31, 2006 we went to the Andongsili tea plantation and made some pictures there. One of them is displayed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home